New to the Festival Festival of Trails Celebration this year is an activity called “Scoop the Loop for the Loot.” Sccop the Loop is an opportunity for festival goers to experience the full spectrum of this year’s Celebration.
From 10 AM to 2 PM, take a punch card that will be available at the Lion’s Club Booth to each of five Festival of Trails Celebration locations in La Porte City. Workers at each location will stamp the card. Return cards stamped at each location to the Lion’s Club booth, where four lucky winners will receive a cash prize of $100.
The five locations on the Loop are:
- Civil War Reenactment, located on Main St. and Tama Rd.
- Tram Rides, located on the Bike Trail Just off of 8th St.
- LPC Ag Museum, located at 408 Main St.
- Chainsaw Carving, located on Chestnut just off of Main St.
- Show & Shine Car Show, located at the City Park, 4th St and Walnut
Sounds like fun, right? Pick up your card and we will see you on the Loop!